Stretch Bracelet Bundle Kits
Crafty Hands Club
Enjoy two ready-to-use kits and go from start to finish in 5 simple steps!
- Skill Level: Beginners
- Project Duration: 10-20 Minutes
- Bracelet Types: Stretch
- Length: Up to 11 Inches
- Blue/White glass beads
- Teal glass beads
- Gray glass beads
- Silver-plated bead caps
- 2 ft elastic cord
- E6000 Mini Glue
- 4x6-in burlap drawstring bag for storage
Need a bead mat? Go here
Suitable for adults and children ages 8+.
Not included in Buy 3, get 1 free offer.
1. Stretch elastic cord.
2. Make a knot at one end of cord.
3. Add beads onto cord. Leave room at opposite end for tying.
4. Use cord ends to make a double knot.
5. Use scissors to cut off excess cord and dab glue onto knot.
1. Stretch cord.
2. String beads onto cord: gray bead, bead cap, 2 teal beads, bead cap, and gray bead.
3. Add to each side 4 teal beads, gray bead and a teal bead. Leave room to tie ends.
4. Use scissors to cut off excess cord.
5. Dab glue onto knot and slide into bead hole.
Wear your bracelets immediately or store in burlap bag for later!