BELLY DANCE & DIY WAIST CHAIN WORKSHOP
Belly dancing boosts confidence, improve posture and have a fun workout. Celebrate your femininity, beauty and curves by learning sexy, fluid hip movements. You'll also make a waist chain - created by your two hands.
- All shapes and sizes are welcome!
- No jewelry making experience necessary
- 1-hour belly dance instruction
- 1-hour DIY waist chain class
- All materials and supplies provided
- Ages 18+
- Street Parking Available
- Space is limited
- No exceptions for late arrivals.
- No walk-ins welcome for same day class
- Wear comfortable fitted apparel
- All purchases must be made in advance
- Event is non-refundable
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Time: 12pm - 2pm
Kookie’s Dance Den, 826 West 103rd Street, Chicago, IL 60643
Instructor's Bio: Amancay Kugler is a Chicago-based belly-dancer and circus artist. For 6 years, Amancay has trained in a variety of belly-dance styles, including tribal fusion and Egyptian styles. She performs and teaches belly-dance in various cabarets and events around the Midwest, as well as circus arts for children and adults. She is also the co-founder of Yes Ma'am Circus, a contemporary circus company that creates original performance works.