'Breaking Silence' Earrings Kit
Crafty Hands Club
- Skill Level: Beginners
- Project Duration: 10-20 Minutes
- Earring Type: Dangle
- Approximate Length: 2 1/3" Inches
1.String beads onto headpin: bead cap, large teal bead, bead cap, large teal bead, medium gray bead, small teal bead..
2. .Make a loop at end of pin using pliers.
3. Use pliers to open jump ring. Then add ear wire.
4. Close jump ring using pliers.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for second earring.
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- 12mm Teal glass beads
- 10mm Gray glass beads
- 4mm Teal glass beads
- Silver-plated bead caps
- Small jump rings
- 4x6-in burlap drawstring bag for storage
- Story Card
Let your VOICE be heard with these DIY Earrings
Speak out against sexual crimes with this bold teal and gray DIY earring kit. Teal beads represent awareness color. Gray beads represent those silently suffering. Silver plated caps represent the organizations working to raise awareness. Suitable for adults ages 18+.