What is in our DIY Jewelry Making Subscription Boxes?
We want to bring jewelry making to all that want to learn at an affordable price with our all-inclusive DIY jewelry subscription boxes. Find out what goodies have been in our past boxes and jewelry can be made using the box contents.
January's project was a wrap necklace and bracelet set and we’ve filled the box with essential supplies and tools to make it a success! You will also find delicious snacks to accompany you during your creative moment. Sit back, relax, and BEAD Happy!
January Box Theme: ICE PALACE
- A plastic storage container Memory Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- 10mm Blue Agate "Disco" Beads
- 10mm "Ice" Glass Beads
- Memory Coil Wire Pack (Necklace)
- Memory Coil Wire Pack (Bracelet)
- 3 Berry Flavored Tea Packets
- Shortbread Cookies
- Mini Chocolate Candies
February's box was inspired by the colors of Carnival. You will learn 3 basic chainmaille designs: 2-in-2 Weave, Byzantine Weave, and Hanging Loops Weave.
The pantone color of 2017 is green and we decided to make it a box theme!
To successfully complete your three DIY earrings project, your box includes the following supplies and tools:
- 11/0 Grass Green Frosted Seed Beads (1oz.)
- 11/0 Bright Gold Metallic Seed Beads (1oz.)
- 4mm Light Green Crackle Glass Beads
- 6mm Bi-Cone Fire Polished Glass beads (light green & grass green)
- 6mm Jump Rings (gold plated & silver plated)
- Ear/Head Pins
- 18mm Ear Hook Wires (gold plated &silver plated)
- One 3mm Gold Metal Link Chain
- One 3-in-1 plier
- One side cutter
You will make 3 different pairs of beaded earrings: fringe earrings, crackle green earrings and peridot earrings.
April's box contained two earring kits of hardware supplies. The theme was inspired by Earth Day and reusing & upcycling materials.