"Be Bold" Bracelet Kit
Crafty Hands Club
Make a statement with this brown and black DIY wood bead bracelet kit.
The plumish-brown rectangular beads alternate with small, black discs, tying together a design that’s ideal for the strong, independent personality. Accent a bright outfit or add the final touches to your fashionably casual style with an accessory that you can proudly say you’ve made.
This bold combination of shape and color creates a powerful look that demands attention. Craft this bracelet in 30 minutes or less, with or without the help of a step-by-step written guide or video instructional that’s sent straight to your inbox.
- Bold style that’s suitable for all occasions
- Elastic cord for a flexible design that can fit most wrists.
- Mobile-ready design lets you craft on the go
- Takes 30-minutes or less to complete
- Comes with video instructions, delivered via email
- Suitable for both children and adults
Included in This Kit
- 6 12mm rectangular wood beads in plumish-brown
- 24 lightweight wood spacer beads in black
- 9" elastic cord in black
- 4x6-in burlap drawstring bag for storage
- Story Card
*No tools needed
--------Story card preview--------
What Does it Mean to “Be Bold”?
In text, bold is a heavy font that stands out, draws attention and signifies importance. In design, it means that it is vivid and notable. In a person, it means that one is brave, daring, and courageous. Being bold implies that you are a person who refuses to stand back in the shadows, that you speak up when you need to, that you take a necessary risk rather than always going with the flow of things, even if you don’t agree.
--------End story card preview--------