"Be Bold" Bracelet Kit
Crafty Hands Club
- Skill Level: Beginner's
- Project Duration: 15-30 Minutes
- Approximate Length: Up to 8" Diameter
- Stretch elastic cord and tie a knot at one end of cord.
- String 1 rectangular bead and 4 spacer beads onto cord. Repeat pattern until desired length reached. Leave room for tying.
- Bring both ends together to make a double knot.
- Cut excess cord.
- Dap knot with glue and slide knot into bead hole.
- 12mm rectangular wood beads in plumish-brown
- lightweight wood spacer beads in black
- 9" elastic cord in black
- E6000 Mini Glue
- Easy-to-follow Instructions
- 4x6-in burlap drawstring bag for storage
- Story Card
Make a statement with this brown and black wood bead bracelet kit.
Accent a bright outfit or add the final touches to your fashionably casual style with an accessory that you can proudly say you’ve made. Bracelet is suitable for male or female ages 9 and up.Limited Quantities Available