1. Slide crimp and toggle end onto wire and bring other wire end through crimp t ube.
2. Squeeze crimp in the second station (farthest from top) into a figure 8 shape.
3. Use the first station of crimp tool (closest to the top) to fold into nice shape.
4. Place a crimp cover over crimped tube and use pliers to close.
5. String beads and caps onto wire. Leave room for crimping on the other end.
6. Add other toggle piece to stringed wire. Repeat steps 1-4 to crimp end of bracelet.
Easy-to-follow video instructions
12mm synthetic Turquoise beads
Copper-plated bead caps
Copper plated bead covers
Copper plated jump rings
Copper plated toggle clasp
4x6-in burlap drawstring bag for storage
Distress with this DIY bracelet. You can unwind during your daily commute, on a lunch break, or right before bed. Wear this as a daily reminder that you’re not here to be stressed, you’re here to make the most out of the short amount of time that you’ve been gifted in this world.