Sea & Sand "Sunset" Bracelet Kit
Crafty Hands Club
- Skill Level: Beginner's
- Project Duration: 15-30 Minutes
- Approximate Length: Up to 8 inches
- Stretch elastic cord and tie a knot at one end of cord.
- String beads onto cord. Leave room for tying on opposite end of cord.
- Bring both ends together to make a double or square knot.
- Use scissors to cut excess cord.
- Dap knot with glue and slide knot into bead hole.
- 10mm glass beads
- 12mm glass beads
- 9 inch 0.8mm stretch elastic cord
- E6000 Mini Glue
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- 4x6-in burlap drawstring bag for storage
- Story card
Craft a bracelet using warm and cool colors to resemble life on the beach. Made with speckle, marble, clear, smooth glass beads and sized to complement your wrist, this bracelet will add a splash of flair to nearly any style. With only 30 minutes or less to complete, it’s the ideal craft for grabbing some “me-time” when you’re always on the go. Suitable for kids and adults.