"Pure and Simple" Bracelet Kit
Crafty Hands Club
- Skill Level: Beginner's
- Project Duration: 15-30 Minutes
- Approximate Length: Up to 8" Diameter
- Stretch elastic cord and tie a knot at one end of cord.
- String beads onto cord, rotating cream and brown beads. Leave room for tying on opposite end.
- Bring both ends together to make a double knot.
- Use scissors to cut excess cord.
- Dap knot with glue and slide knot into bead hole.
- 9" 0.8mm black elastic cord
- 8mm cream oval wood beads (lightweight)
- 8mm brown oval wood beads (lightweight)
- E6000 Mini Glue
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- 4x6-in burlap drawstring bag for storage
- Story Card
Enhance your everyday style with this DIY trendy wooden bead stretch bracelet. Bracelet design is a simple brown and cream color scheme. Project can be completed at home or on the go. Lightweight bracelet is suitable for male and female, ages 9 & up.